Sunday, December 31, 2006

2006 in Review

Here is it.... (drumroll).... the year in Review! Of course, you may not be interested in any of this (unless you're a grandparent), but I love lists and the end of the year lists are the very best kind! So here we go:

Top Family Events of 2006
(in no particular order)


*Philip was Baptized

*The Great Adventure Part I and Part II

*John Mark's First Buck

*John and I celebrated our 15th Anniversary

*Birthdays: I became the mother of a teenager (!); Becca turned 11; Philip turned 9, Benjamin turned 8, and Nathanael turned 5. I turned 37 and John turned 38, but we don't need to discuss that any further.

*The Garden Project

*School Days: Nathanael began Kindergarten, Benjamin began second grade, Philip began 4th grade, Becca began 6th grade, and John Mark began 8th grade

*Becca's Purity Ball

*Roadtrip with my brother

*Ben learned to read and tell time!

*A visit from friends

This past year has seen renewed relationships, new beginnings, new adventures, and innumerable other blessings.

O Lord, You have been good.

No comments: