Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Greek Mythology Personality Quiz

How they can determine this information from 16 rather bizarre questions is beyond me. You get what you pay for, right? I'm not quite sure what to make of any quiz that tells me I'm like Jimmy Carter... maybe this is simply verification that I should never run for President.

Proteus

0% Extroversion, 13% Intuition, 100% Emotiveness, 47% Perceptiveness



Changing your shape to suit your situation, you are most like Proteus. You have a very strong work ethic, and are very adaptable, but are often unappreciated. You develop very strong personal loyalties, and will often maintain these personal relationships at a great expense to yourself. Convention and conformity are very important to you, and you find deviations from either to be very inappropriate. You tend not to burden those around you with your own problems.

Famous people like you: Mother Theresa, Jimmy Carter

The Greek Mythology Personality Test

No comments: