Monday, February 12, 2007

Coming Up For Air...

Wow... my brain feels frizzled. I'm coming up for air and a break from 4-H Demonstration prep. I know a lot more than I ever intended to know about polymers and probably not quite enough about computers. I know cool new words like thixotropic and BIOS. Fortunately, Becca's demonstration is on sewing, and that is at least familiar territory. And for better or for worse, this will all be over tomorrow night. Whew!

Bloggityville Newsflash: BooMama and Friends have begun a new Book Club, and the first book is Beth Moore's Get Out of That Pit! Straight Talk About God's Deliverance . You can find more information at BooMama's or at Robin's. That's on my to-read list, so I'm looking forward to some good discussion!

Happy Monday, Ya'll!

No comments: