Monday, January 22, 2007

Rants and Rambles

So John is out of town this week and I am left with sick kids- boo! I think Becca is finally on the mend after spending the last few days in bed, and although Philip and Nathanael both have a cough, it could be a lot worse. I'm counting my blessings!
-------------------------------------
The kids are very disappointed that we did not get the snow that was promised this weekend- just more rain. Sigh. In the meantime, we watch the news reports of snow in Texas and California... what is up with this??
------------------------------------
I am sooo thankful that the Colts won! John has been yelling at the TV screen for the last few weeks. The end is now in sight, his team is going to the Superbowl, and soon I won't have to compete with football to watch Battlestar Galactica and 24!
------------------------------------
Do you know that Toys R Us will now refuse any returns without a dated receipt, and even then, it has to be within a certain time frame? One more reason to shop online.
-----------------------------------
Tagged by Lisa:

Five Things You Don't Know About Me
Wow.... after you've written a 100 Things list, this is really hard!

1. I love feel-good sports movies
2. When I was 12, I either wanted to be a Jedi-Knight or Princess Diana
3. I am absolutely clueless about almost all of the top-40 pop artists
4. I have a very unhealthy fixation with the Lobster Fondue at Red Lobster
5. In 4th grade, I won the only athletic award I've ever received- for the High Jump! Only because they handed out pink 4th place ribbons.

Tagging: Janice, Summer, Leslie, Sara and anyone else who wants to play! (If you play, leave a comment so I can visit you!)

2 comments:

janjanmom said...

Tagged and I played.

summer said...

i did it!!!