- Laundry is done (at least, it was as of Sunday night...)
- Cat-Plant sitter is ready
- Itinerary is planned
- Clothes are packed (at least, the kids' are... that was an ordeal!)
- Shopping is done (I hope)
- Refrigerator is cleaned out
- Errands are run (with still more to do before we leave!)
- New windshield is on van (as of this morning)
And a bunch more things have been done (and are still left to do) but regardless, at some point we will be off, hopefully sooner rather than later. Please pray that our van makes the trip. (We've had lots of vehicle issues lately.) I don't know if I'll be able to post on the trip or not, but I'll try. This is our first extended tour as a family... it will be interesting to see how it goes!
The plan is to stay Tuesday night with my aunt and uncle in Lexington, and then the first planned stop on our journey is Niagara Falls, Canada before we head toward Boston.
Off we go!