Top Ten Things I Love About Spring
(in no particular order)
- Blooming flowers and trees
- Warm sunny days (preferably with no humidity)
- Pleasant evenings on the porch
- Sandal Season- no more yucky kid socks all over the house
- Yard Sales
- Robin nests full of baby birds in the ferns on our front porch.
- No more coats, gloves, mittens, hats, scarves, earmuffs, snowsuits, snowboots (and yucky socks)
- Having the windows open all over the house and the temperature is "just right"
- Clothes fresh off the clothesline
- Getting the grill going again
- Picking out new flowers and vegetables to plant
- Freshly mulched landscaping
- The Dogwood Trail
(I know there are more than 10... there is so much to enjoy, I couldn't stop! I think God must feel the same way. How else can you account for Spring?)
Top Five Things I Dislike About Spring
- Cold day, hot day, cold day, hot day....
- Spring laundry: winter clothes mixed with summer clothes for five kids makes for LOTS of clothes lying around the house and LOTS of laundry to do!
- Well... there isn't a 5. Makes it official: there's just an awful lot to like about spring!